domingo, 3 de julio de 2016

The Secret is there is NO Secret...
"For that Mystery is the Enemy of Truth."
Liber CLXXXV A.:A.:

My dear friend-brother-cousin,
oh-Lobo-Nico/Handsome-Surfer in the Poetical Oceans of Love,
[As for myself, I refer me to him, whom I serve, and hope thou wilt adore.]

I know. I'm late. I was wasting time with the White Rabbit.
My name in this page is Alice in Wonderland.
But... Here : look ! Here I am ! Yes ! Look, loooooooook, loooooooooooook/ koooooooooooooool:


This letter is THE DISCOVERY OF THE MIRACLES
ART of NATURE
and MAGICK


Trust !
Faithfully transcribed, printed at Barcelona (Utopia Kingdom)
by Maga or SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE, who wants HER BODY IN HER MIND.
May (the month of flowers and powerful dawn, black birds singing in my fingers& mouth), 2016



INDEX

  1. Metasymbol
  2. The limits of communication
  3. Life grammar in use
  4. Thanks


I. METASYMBOL (Shine, my crazy diamond)
Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I loVe.
HamleeT|Thelema|LeMat, aCKt II:II
This is a sacred( & an atheistic BOMB) text
TO THE READER-RIDER OF THE STORM

« It's dangerous to be wiser than the multitude, for that unruly Beast will have every over-topping head to be lopped shorter. »

Dr. Dees about Roger Bacon

Oh, you open me
I'm your BOOK
and I'm here,
insider of outsiders:
Like Trilithon Stones of Baalbek, we've built a playful temple,
love foundations, space platforms.


Sweetheart, from schractch, you became my star,
underneath the dance...



(Imitation is not flattery.
The worth is inside,
And everything in the world is up for grabs.)


II. THE LIMITS OF COMMUNICATION


Freedom consist in understanding the limits.
Which are the limits of language? I was researching english pangrams (holoalphabetic sentences):

« The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog »
« Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex ! »


In the other hand (in the other dimension),
Silence
could say the best sentence.

[I'm afraid of this literary solitude.
My spelling as a natural disaster.
My grammar as an eathquake.]

But I'm learning the language of learners.

III

LIFE GRAMMAR IN USE
A self-study reference and practice guide for frienship
With answers for these questions :

What is the structure after « wish » ?
Desire is intended that we write our life ?

INTRODUCTION

I haven't any human determinaded lover. In Plato's balcony,
I'm practising kechari mudra. That's an autocoitus by tongue ! This is the sex of angels ! Yes, your bizarre friend-brother-cousin is exploring INTER and INTRA-SPECIFIC POETRY.

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side.
Hey honey, take a walk on the wild side
Hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side




HOW TO USE THIS POETRY

It is suggested that you work in this way :
  • Use the contents and/ or index to find which sentence deals with the point you are interested in.
  • Study the explanations and examples carefully
  • Kiss the metaphor as a foreigner lost in a fairy tale.
  • Remember: Act as a collector of inspiring environment.

ARE YOU READY ?






    1. THANKS !!!


Present continuous

Present is a continuous present


Trinity: Neo... nobody has ever done this before.
Neo: That's why it's going to work.

My imagination is an spaceship. I'm on my way to your eyes.
I'm driving in the sky to your island.
This means : I'm writing now, at the time of speaking.
This is the present continuous tense of our relationship.

Please, don't make so much noise : I'm concentrating.
Where's Intention ? Maybe, she's having a bath.

  • Hello, Nico. Are you enjoying the party ?
  • What party ?
  • The party of warriors of Orpheus,
    the party of … ATENTION ! Here & now !
    The present continuous party, obviously:-)

We are building our paradise. Happiness is rising very fast.

  • What is happening around the time of being ?
  • Beauty is beating ! Love is growing !

THE ANSWER, MY FRIEND, IS BLOWING IN THE WIND
FUERTEVENTURA IS THE WIND KINGDOM !
LISTEN ! LISTEN ! LISTEN !



No hay comentarios: